Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The horror of Friday the 13th...

So, this past Friday, Friday the 13th, I was laid off from my job due to the fact that I was not "up to par" as they like to say there. Of course, its only after the week of the warranty guy being out all that week and me busting hump to make sure people have AC but I still wasnt up to par. Ugh.

But, I was happy to leave. No doubt about it. Although, they found it to be precausionary to excort me up to my desk to gather my things. What a joke. As if Im going to become this disgruntled employee who destroys everything. Hm. No. But, whatever.

On the bright side, Ive heard back from a couple people and ive got some interviews lined up. Hopefully something wonderful will turn up for me. Something that will end up being a long term job. I hate going from company to company in a short amount of time. But they all never seem to work out. Anyhow.

Thats my story. :)

No comments: