Well, Im still unemployed and nothing is looking good for me right now. Ive been looking, maybe not as hard as I should be, but I am looking. Ive got to step up my game no doubt but im just soooo over it all. I dont want to be home anymore but I dont want to work. Too bad I cant even find a part time job. I wouldnt mind but I need health insurance. And I cant pay for health insurance by myself.
Me and Mary bought a dog...I dont know what the hell is going on with her for the last two days. Yesterday and today she has been a BEAST! Ah!!! Shes driving me nuts. I am going out tonight so we will see how she does for just Mary tonight.
I want moneyyyy!!! I want to buy an outfit soooo bad. I want to buy a new pair of jeans, a new top and a new pair of shoes. But, I dont have $200+ to spend on one outfit. Ughhhh!! This is when I realize that I need a jobbbb. Hopefully soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment