Its been a while since I wrote in the blog so I figured since I have some time on my hands, I might as well.
I havent really been doing anything lately. Just chillin at the house. I havent had a lot of money or any spending money. I still do NOT have a job and Im getting a little stressed out about it. I have put in more applications than anyone can imagine and Im just not having any luck.
Me and Mary are doing fantastic! I am so madly in love with her. I fall more and more in love with her every day. I always find something else that I love about her. Its going great and I couldnt ask for anything more.
My mom and brother are the same...same shit different day. I was sooo stressed out from my mother for a while. She was telling me about everything that my brothers were and were not doing at the house like I am supposed to do something about it. Ugh. But, finally my brothers stepped up and did something and it chilled her out. Thank goodness. I thought for a minute I was going to lose my mind.
Well, thats about it for me. Nothing really exciting to write today. Maybe there will be something to write about tomorrow.
We will see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment