Im going to be quitting smoking here in a day or so. Ive got one pack left and then im quitting.
I really dont have a choice. I literally have NO money for cigs. I guess I cant look at it as a bad thing. Ive cut back a lot before and ALMOST quit, but I didnt quite quit. But, im determined to quit. There isnt anyone at home who really smokes. Im not around my brother long enough to get a craving. Im broke so I cant go see my girls on Friday night and go over to Mikes where EVERYONE smokes. So, there wont be any tempation. Ive just got to get my routine of smoking out of the way. I smoke in the car on my way to work...I even have a place every morning when I reach for the cigs. I smoke on my lunch break like a chimney. I smoke on my way home. And I sometimes smoke when I get home. But, im determined to break this habit. Cigarettes are really expensive now. I didnt think that a dollar increase would be that much, but god damn! Im paying up to $6 for a pack. HELL NO! I like my lungs a lot more. Im just hoping my body doesnt get mad at me and I turn into a bitch who just wants nicotine. It is going to be a habit that is going to be very hard to break.
IM GOING TO QUIT AND THATS THAT!
I know I can do it. Its just going to be that initial withdraw. Once I get over that, ill be good to go.
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment