was just really really rough for me.
Friday night...good. Great actually. Lots of personal time with my love. MMMMhhhhm. You know what I mean? haha.
Saturday started off by me dropping my car off at the shop to have it looked at. Depression sets in after I do that. Mary tried to keep me upbeat and positive but there are two things that I will never be positive about. My car being dropped off after its been making a LOUD noise and going to the dentist. Two things I dread!!! So, again...im all depressed and then I get the phone call from the shop. Yeah, my converter was cracked in half, my muffler was rusted out and I needed an oil change. The muffler was still under warranty...YAY! $100 right there I didnt have to pay. But, the converter alone was going to cost me $560. Sooooo...after gathering every last piece of change I had laying around, I made the money come together and I was able to get it fixed. I def load off my shoulders. BUT im so broke. Ive never had NO money. Ive always had some money. It might not have been a lot but Ive always had some. Its a really bad feeling to not have any money. And then on Saturday evening, from about 5pm-1130pm, I was home alone. Mary had to work and I couldnt go anywhere. It was sorta nice to just be by myself. It was such a nice day on Saturday that I sat out front and watched the sun set. And then I went inside and just felt the cool breeze run thru the house. I did get a lot of accomplished on Saturday. I cleaned the whole house, I shaved my legs (it was about 2 weeks of growth. haha) and I just took some time to sit and write. I just wrote about whats going on with my life and how things are going and how I would like the future to be and all that good stuff. It turned out to be a good day after all.
And then Sunday was good too. Me and the love woke up to the sun shining in in the bedroom and we just laid there snuggled up to each other and just talked about whatever was on our minds. We ended up going to Home Depot for some things we needed and of course we both have ideas of how we want the kitchen to look like or just the house in general. :) Then we went grocery shopping. Ugh. I have to be in the mood to go grocery shopping. I cant just go to the store. haha. I get frustrated by people in the store. But, I made it thru and we cooked up some hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill. :) The night was cool so we hopped into the hot tub for some relaxation before going to bed.
Overall, the weekend totally stressed me out but it ended up being better than I thought.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment