Friday, April 11, 2008

Myspace is becoming a problem

I never thought I would say it but...

...myspace is becoming more of a problem everyday. The immaturity of someone having a problem with putting a FUCKING PICTURE UP! What the holy hell is that shit?

Ugh. Im just soooooooo over this bitch. Ive tried to be nice. Ive tried to be mean. Everyone has told her that its over, MOVE ON! But, she just cant seem to grasp that idea. She just makes me sick. Now I know what people mean by PSYCHO EXS! And shes not even MY ex!!! I just want to live my life without hearing her voice, hearing her name, hearing that shes still harassing people into see her.

And those around her right now are just being sucked into her vortex of crazy shit. I just wish she would go away! I dont care where, but just go! She needs to find herself another crazy bitch to cohoarse into being with her and then cheat on them with the ex. Ew. Shes so fucking foul. Fucking man, woman and child all the time is fucking gross.

I swear to god tho, if I hear one more time that shes called someone Im finding out where the fuck she lives and Im going to jail because im gonna beat a bitches ass. That way I will get to put all my effort into fucking her shit up after she has tried to fuck my life up.

No comments: