Wednesday, April 9, 2008

When will she understand?!?!

This is my letter to the person who feels to need to run my life.


No one cares anymore, so why do you have to keep holding onto something that only you believes is true? I just don't get it. Why harass someone into speaking to you when they have told you before that they want nothing to do with you? Why tell someone that you don't care about two people being together but then you go back and once again harass this person you "care" for into leaving the one they are in love with and begging to take you back?

Why would someone take you back after you are clearly a liar and a cheat. And worst of all your psycho. You can be upset and pissed off but eventually you will have to move on and get over it. Stop holding on to something that is no longer. Memories will have to be enough because right now, I'm making memories and I don't need them tainted with your ugliness. You are not going to get the best of us. You are not going to break us up.

Together we have more love than you will ever know if you cant let go of the past. That's why they are called the past. Its done and its over with now, please move on. Not for anyone but yourself. No one will take you serious with the kind of treachery and self loathing that you feel you have to expel. Eventually you will only be known by this behavior that you show to people now. Everyone will get a taste of how you truly are and will not want to be around you, just as I have.

I never wanted things to go this way. It was never my intention of continuing my happiness to hurt yours. But, after you showed your ugly self, it proved that you were never worth my time. You need serious SERIOUS help and need it soon. I only hope you do before your self destruction takes it toll.



I hope that this letter gets to her. She needs to know that no matter what kind of drama she feels the need to do, it will not interfere with whats going on.

No comments: