Tuesday, May 20, 2008

CB = Crazy Bitch

I dont like talking about her like this, but she really is. I always knew she had a screw or two loose but I never had to witness it first hand.

When will CB get it that Mary doesnt love her anymore?! On Saturday, CB decided that driving all the way to Bethesda to basically stalk Mary is a good idea. Mary told this last night so that I wouldnt think that they are friends or talking to each other.

So CB comes up to Mary and says Hi and as soon as Mary heard it she knew who it was. CB asked if she could talk to her for a minute because she has no way to communicate with her. Mary agreed just so there wasnt a scene in the middle of the mall. CB basically asks her to come back to her and be with her because shes changed and she is working now. Big whooptie do! CB said how she is living at home with my mom but she still has to pay the BGE and the rent because the apartment is in here name. All Mary could say was KARMA IS A BITCH ISNT IT. And thats the honest truth.

CB also went onto rant how me and her are the same age and that if she isnt mature enough for Mary than how am I mature enough. Mary just went onto say that it doesnt come down to age. CB asked if Mary loved me and Mary said very much so. That ticked CB off even more. CB's whole excuse is that we are the same age (even tho im almost a year older than her) and that me and CB were friends first. She also went on to say that she used to talk to me all the time about her and Mary and that I know how to love Mary because we talked all the time. Um, no. haha. And her winning arguement is that CB is still in love with Mary and that she wants her back. And Mary is like you are too late. You had your oppurtunity to have me and you didnt do what your supposed to do in a relationship. Mary also said to her that they didnt click. In the beginning of the relationship it was great and she enjoyed being with her but after a while she realized that there was nothing there and that CB used her for her money and her emotions. She asked if Mary thought our relationship was going to be forever and Mary said she doesnt know what the future holds but she sure is going to try to hold onto this for a long time to come. CB just really needs to come on. She doesnt know how to take the word NO!

CB then went on to call Mary's mother and CB asked if she could come by and talk with her. Mary's mom said fine so CB went over there. CB kept going on and on about how her was going to get Mary back and thats all shes going to do. And Marys mom just said to CB, you had your time to make things right. You had your time to turn around and make the relationship work. But Mary doesnt love you anymore. She loves Jenn. CB asked if she met me and she said yes, and that she thinks im good for Mary. She said that both of our families met and everything is going good. Mary went to see her mother on Mothers Day and she told her that she missed me even though I had just left. Mary's mom told CB that and that she has never said that about anyone.

I just think its amazing that she is going to put so much effort into getting Mary back instead of continuing on with her own life and her own relationships.

Its not like me and Mary decided one day, lets hook up. Lets start a relationship. The only reason things went the way they did was because Kate had me text Mary one day and then Mary called me and asked if I wanted to go to dinner. I said yes and the rest is history. We both had a good time and we continued having a good time together. Now we are living together, loving each other everyday, and enjoying everything about it. I have so much love for Mary and I know there is only more to come. We are talking about having a family and making a future for ourselves. I do not want CB being in the background for all of time. At some point CB is going to have to move on...everyone else has.

No comments: