Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This weekend...

This weekend was a really good.

Friday was my brothers prom. And then me and my mom hung out for a little bit. Only to come home and have her reinact something for ten minutes even tho in reality it probably all went down in about 5 mins. haha. And even if it did, we didnt need the play by play. But, it was all good.

Saturday was my cleaning day. Me and Mary were getting ready for peoples coming over to the house for Memorial Day. I hate cleaning but I did clean. :) Thats pretty much all I did that day.

Sunday was a JAMMED BACKED DAY! I had lots to get done. I had to go to Sam's club to pick up last minute things for the party on Monday. I saw Kristy and Aiden for a little bit at the house before I went over to the park with them to play for a bit. He is growing leaps and bounds. I dont see him for a while and he is doing something new. Its amazing to see him growing and learning. I went to my Aunts cook out for about an hour just to say hi and have a hot dog. I did get to see Tanya's new baby girl. She is such a cutie. Full head of hair and always smiling. Shes just too cute. And then I went to the M's house to hang out with everyone since I havent seen everyone in a really long time. :) We chatted, had a drink or two, and TRIED to play a game. As I was leaving I got to talk with a friend about whats been going on. It was really REALLY nice to sit and talk with someone who knew exactly how I felt or just knew exactly WHAT I was talking about. The conversation carried on for about an hour before I was freezing and she had to tinkle. :) But, it was nice to talk with someone who knew what I was trying to say and who I truly felt was not taking sides with the situation. So to this person I just want to say, Thank You for listening. It meant a lot.

AND MONDAY...it started out with cleaning and ended with cleaning. I finished up the last bit of cleaning I had to get done and I started on the eggs and watermelon. And before I knew it the family was coming in. I had a good time tho. Lots of laughs. I spent most of the day just laughing with Jessie. She was cracking me up.

But now its Tuesday and I do NOT feel like being at work. I just want to go home and get some rest. I went to bed around 9pm, woke up about every hour last night because I was sweating and I couldnt get comfortable. It was horrible. There was NO breeze last night going thru the house and the ceiling fan in the bedroom was NOT helping at all. As soon as my alarm clock went off, I got out of bed and into a cool shower.

Thank Goodness for the day after cookouts. You come home with food or if its at your house, you have food for a couple of days. :) Im all about it.

No comments: