Sooo...I come into work today and I get a text message from a friend of mine saying...just wanted to give you a heads up, I wont be coming out tonight because I just got out of the hospital because my boyfriend broke my arm last night.
UM, WHAT?!?!?
As soon as I heard that, I instantly got pissed. I wanted to leave work, drive to his house, and whoop his little bastard ass. Hell no is someone going to beat on someone. FUCK THAT! So I asked her if it was done on purpose or not. She said no, but she didnt say accident either. When I hear that, I hear he was drunk and angry and probably shoved her somewhere.
I dont get it!!!! I really dont understand why someone who is bigger and stronger is going to beat on someone that cant even defend themselves. If someone wants to fight someone, make it someone who can whoop your ass too to make it a good fight. Fuck this picking on someone BS. UGH!!!! Im so PISSED right now! I wish she had called me last night to tell me this, I would have been over at the hospital in a heart beat.
And I feel as if my friend is making excuses for him. There are NOOOO excuses for anything when you break someones arm. Again, accident or not. You broke it. End of story. I just cant stand fuckers like him.
I really need to know exactly what happened between them soon because other wise this is going to ruin my whole day. And I dont want that.
UGH!!!!!!!!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment