Sooooo....this day is turning out better than I first thought. :)
I got my check last night from my tax return. And of course the first thing I wanted to do was spend itttttt!!!!! BUT I dont have a car as of right this moment and I was turned down in my financing sooo the money isnt exactly free money. So as soon as I got it I started calling around to a couple places that do clutch work and my brother told me about this one place that did the type of work and I called them, and they gave me a very reasonable price. MUCH MUCH lower than my original quote from another company. I was thinking I was looking at about $1k. Nope. Only about $500. Give or take depending on whats wrong with it. I was also thinking that I was going to have to have my car towed...my insurance is going to do that. YAY!!! Another less expense! Im really excited about this. Of course I have a feeling that its not going to be fixed before I go away this weekend. But, I will just have to have someone pick it up and drop it off at my house. :)
Im really happy. Now, I just have to find a job thats closer to my babys house so I dont put a shit load MORE miles on my car and Ill be good to go.
YAY! Im really excited! Not really to have my car back but to have a car again. It TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY SUCKS!!! when you dont have a car and have to rely on everyone around you. Ugh! Anyhow.
Thats my good news for the day. Hopefully nothing will happen today that will change my mood.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment