Monday, February 18, 2008

Its been a little while...

So ive decided to take a couple minutes out of my not so busy schedule to finally write something.

Whats been going on with me? ...Not to much. Just chillin.

I had a good time over my friend Dani's on Friday. I did something that I regret that night, of course. When do I ever NOT regret something when I start drinking. Its become my downfall. I should probabaly stop drinking for a while, but I dont know if I could actually do it. Ive said it before, I very much enjoy drinking and getting drunk. I feel as if sometimes, it brings the person that I want to be out. Surprising enough, I can be shy. I can be reserved. Most of my friends just have the unfortunite side of it...Im already used to being around them. haha. But, when im in a social setting that is unfamiliar I can get a little departed from my everyday self. Eh, whatever...so back to what I was saying...I did something I regret on Friday. Plain and simple. Honestly tho, I dont think im going to be doing ever again. I really dont. I embaressed myself that night even tho I had fun. I dont know.

Im getting ready for my birthday at the end of the week. YAY! Saturday is my birthday. Friday night im going out with my girls some place. Even if its a chill night at Mikes, Im totally ok with that, as long as I have some good alcohol and I dont have to drive. haha. Ill be good to go. :) Erin I think thinks that we are going out, and maybe me and her will go out before hand and have a couple drinks some place. Do a couple Jager bomb shots or something. Im always down for a Jager bomb. LOVE THEM! And then Saturday is my actual birthday. My woman is off work that day so im going to try my best to get with her that day and spend some time with her since she has to work on Sunday instead. She suggested that we take my mom and Shaun out to dinner and that way we kill two birds with one stone. Dinner with my family and its on my birthday. There we go.

Im excited about the week after my birthday. My woman is taking me on a surprise birthday adventure. Although, I know where we are going only because I hate surprises and ive done my research on her computer. haha. She should really learn to delete her history of what sites she goes to. Anyhow. She is taking me to the beach. Im not sure what we are doing there, if anything...but its all to me. Being in the hotel room all weekend sounds like a plan to me. ;) Im just hoping my PD comes soon so that we can actually make that happen. Of course sight seeing with my baby is always nice too. At least I will be with her.

Im super sick of work. I was SLAMMED the first week my co worker left, and now im slow as shit. I just need work to do. I hate being bored. I hate that I have time to write all this even tho im glad I can. I just wish I had other things to do. Oh well.

Well, im going to sign off here and see what I cant get into. I might have to ask around if I can help someone out. OR just do the DREADEDDDDDD filing. I hate it.

No comments: