Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Why cant I just FUNCTION?!?!

I started getting sick late last week and now im in full sick mode. YAY! ....not. I havent slept in days, I cant stop coughing, my sides hurt so bad from basically dry heaving my coughs up and I havent slept in a bed since Friday night. I literally just want to cry right now. Im so exhausted but Im still at work. I am at work because I am taking off a couple hours early on Friday and I dont want my work to think that I constantly take time off. I have taken a little bit off this year and its still early. I dont want to use all my time when there might be something that I could really use it for too. But, I am so not going to be a good receptionist or front desk talker to or any of that today. Im just way past sleep deprived.

And then this morning, this guy from a pest control company knocks on my window because the door is locked before a certain time. So I open it and he explains that he is here to treat the area around the building. Whatever. And then he asks to use the restroom. I tell him where it is and he goes. And he is gone for 15 mins and then comes back and says, "Thank you. You just dont know how much I appreciate you letting me use your bathroom." Um, well I do know since you told me. And judging by the length of time in there, you must have had some serious bubbles. hahah. Thats all I could think about. Oh my.

...I just want to go home. Can I go home? I would walk home right now. It would probably take me a good while but I would totally just walk home right now. And then when I got home I could just pass out and no even know im coughing. No, I think Ill just cry.

No comments: