Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sweet Thursdays...

Ah, the smell of thursdays. They dont really smell any different than any other day except Mondays. Mondays always stink. Hm. Anyhow...

...Ive got the rest of today and tomorrow and then its the weekend!!!!!! OH Yes! Its fantastic. This has got to be the LONGEST week of my life. Its taken forever to just get to thursday. I cant imagine what its going to feel like tomorrow...ugh. BUT its always better when your in jeans and a sweat shirt. mmmhmmm. And then its off to be with my girls im sure. I feel like I havent seen Kelly in forever. I was supposed to see her last Friday but she ended up having her accident. No fun. BUT anyhow...like I said im probably going to see my girls and have a couple beers. I NEED A BEER!!! I was driving home last night and realized that I needed to have a bottle of wine. haha. Whenever I think about wine I just think about drinking a whole bottle. To hell with a glass of wine, where is that going to get you? Thats right people...no where.

So im coming home and im thinking, should I drink a bottle of wine? Well, I want to see Aiden tonight, and I dont think Kristy would appreciate me coming over to see her and her son if Im drunk. And plus, I was driving so I decided not to. But, I really wanted to. Now I just have beer on my brain. I just want to have a couple...couple as in a really nice buzz amount of beer. haha. 12 to 18 beers. And ill be good. Probably have a little bit of a headache the next day but who cares? Because right when im drinking Ill be enjoying it so much that I wont even think about the next morning.

Darn it. Its only Thursday. I would be no more good if I came to work hung over. Ive done it several times before and I just cant do it tomorrow. Not with all the training iver got to get done tomorrow. UGH!

And thats another thing...I didnt train at all yesterday because our server isnt 100% back on track yet. SOOO...we cant train on the things that are going to be most important for me and my other co worker to do. YAY for us! Considering this is ENTIRELY new to both of us.

...this is going to be interesting.

Anywho! Kristy gave me a card that is soooooo funny! I love it. Its got chicken wings on the front that says, "They gave their lives so that we might celebrate." And on the inside it says, "So lets dance to their memory." hahahaha. And it plays the chicken dance song. She bought it for me because of my chicken wing blog and me and her and big chicken wing fans. haha.

Well, im closing this one out...ive got to make it look like im doing something at work.

:)

No comments: