...was wonderful.
I went to the beach with my girlfriend and just had a really good time. There was nothing going on at the beach but it was far enough away that we knew no one would bother us. And there would be no way we could help anyone out immediately.
On Saturday, we thought there was going to be some outlets down at the ocean...and once we got out and noticed that there was nothing, and I mean really nothing at all...we headed back to the hotel room where we sat around all afternoon in our pajamas and talked. We talked about everything. Family, life, work, past relationships, the future...we talked about it all. It was so nice to just chill out and not have to worry about time or doing something. We grabbed dinner at this seafood place that ended up being really shitty, over priced seafood that tasted fishy. But, its all good - live and learn.
Sunday we got up early, started the morning off with a work out... :) and then started heading home. We had already decided that we wanted to stop off at the outlets in Queenstown because they looked a whole hell of a lot nicer than the 8 shops in Ocean City. So we stopped over there and looked around. We picked up a couple of things for ourselves and somethings for the house. I saw this store called Pfilzcraft...Im totally spelling it wrong but oh well...and its just like all things kitchen. I LOVE KITCHEN GADGETS! I cant get enough of them. haha. Anyhow, we stopped in the store and as soon as we get in we both start seeing things we like. We are both saying, oh my...ive got to have this. haha. We picked up some nice mixing bowls because she doesnt really have any. We got some really really cute measuring cups..they match the mixing bowls. :) She got herself a pizza pan and a kitchen table candle holder thing. Over all, it was a good shopping day for the both of us.
This weekend has def brought us closer. I didnt think we could be closer, but it def did. She asked if I would move in sooner and I want to soooo bad, but I def need to find a job closer to her and I found that out this morning trying to get to work. :( Traffic to get thru the tunnel and then there was a huge accident on 97 that was back all the way up next to my house. It was bad. But, again...live and learn.
I will just have to start looking. I just hate trying to get a job. I dont really like dressing up. haha. Well, I do...just not every day! At work now, I make myself look presentable, but nothing over the top.
I will just have to bite the bullet and find a new job closer over there. Wish me luck!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment