Well, she finally found out. We all know what im talking about here. Me and my girlfriend went to Target near her house and well someone who knows me, my girlfriend and "the ex" saw me and her yesterday. I figured last night that it was just a matter of time before it got out. I guess this person felt the need to ask "the ex" if she knew we were together or something along the lines of that. I feel some relief. But, as soon as I got the text message saying, "I can only hope that your relationship with Mary carries the intention of a friendship. I hope that you wouldnt stab me in the back..." I so wanted to say get off your high horse, it wasnt about you. But, I didnt. I actually didnt say a thing. Hard to believe considering I always have something to say. But, I didnt want her to get the best of me. I didnt want her to think that I was affected by her words. I wasnt sure if I should be nice about it or be blunt about it.
...now she is calling me...lets see what the voicemail has to say...
Hm. Now im a whore. Im a backstabbing whore who if I dont stay away from her, Ill have my ass kicked. Um, one...lets give it a try. Two...shes calling ME a whore? Right...
I basically just told her that shes one for calling someone a whore. She fucked someone elses ex while she was still hooked up with someone else. And I only know of one time, who is to say that it didnt happen more than once. Oh well. Im trying my best not to feed into her BS but its hard not to stand up for myself. Im not someone who just likes to sit back while someone is talking shit. I have so much anger and rage pulsing thru my veins right now that I just want to punch her.
From the very beginning I felt bad about dating this persons ex but I couldnt help myself. I am so happy that I made the decision to be with her. I cant imagine it any other way. Wait, I can. I can imagine what it was like last night and the nights before "the ex" found out. Ugh.
I know that once "the ex" gets over herself and moves THE FUCK ON, I can have my life go back to normal.
And can I just say how funny it is that she tells me to stay away from her? When did I last see you? MONTHS!!! Last summer. I dont even know. The only way im going to see her is if she makes some sort of effort to see me. And then, well...thats just FUCKING crazy. I know this bitch is crazy. Ive seen it. I only hoped she was getting better. I would hate to be the one who finally made her snap. But, really...Im not even worrying about it. Shes a god damn crazy bitch with her own intentions and her own ideas on how things are and should be.
...shes fucking calling me again. Hm. Maybe shes calling me a whore again. ...I wouldnt be surprised.
Yup, Im still a whore. And SUPPOSEDLY I take people' s girlfriends away from people. Wow...I was completely unaware. So Ive taken her girlfriend away...but from what I was under the impression of was that things were over between her and my girlfriend. And ive taken away Tara away from Brandi. Hm. Wow. I wish I had known that one...I would have set the record straight a long time ago. Shame. It really is. And now im just getting voicemails of her saying the same damn thing. Im a whore. And everytime I tell her to grow up, she says...me grow up? Really Jenn, really? Yeah. Thats what I said. I didnt stutter, I dont think.
Oh my. I can see this is going to be an ongoing battle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment