Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My mom

I love my mom...but she keeps putting this hardship with her bills on me. I am moving out in less than a month and she got turned down for her refinance. She keeps making it known that since im moving out that she is going to be fucked for paying the bills.

Everyone I talk to tells me that she NEVER should have depended on my money as a income in the house. That the money I gave her was her own spending money if you will. I feel like shit everytime she tells me that she might lose the house. I am really really sorry that I cant help her. But, I cant. I can NOT stay at home any longer. I want to be with my girlfriend, dont get me wrong...but I cant stay at my mothers house because of all the BS that I deal with. My brother walks all over everyone in that house and my mother does NOTHING! She threatens to kick him out, but she will never follow thru with it. He takes and takes and takes from her but she keeps giving to him.

Im at a complete loss here. I dont know what do. Do I stay with my mother and live the same drama filled life at home just to be able to give my mother money, OR do I move in with my girlfriend. Its just all too much for me.

No comments: