...Yes, its true. hahaha.
Ah, its Friday. And it looks like its going to be a decent day. OF course...my woman is getting off work early today and I cant leave early because I took a half day on Tuesday or was it Wednesday. Ugh, I dont even remember and I took a day last week. SOOOO....I will have to grin and bare it until 5pm. Which, I cant wait until. Just because ITS THE WEEKEND!!! Oh yes. AND my love is off on Saturday and I get to have her all to myself in between the Orkin man being at the house and going to Target. haha.
I cant wait until lunch!!!! I got paid today! So, ive got a check, but noooo money. Oh yeah. Its great. But, soon enough, I will have some money in my hand! But, not for long. Ive got to pay my part of the mortgage and my cell bill and my car insurance and ive got to put some money aside for my student loan. Bills...I hate them soooo much. I wish I didnt have them at all. But, I cant live without a cell phone, so I have to pay them. And I COULD live without paying my car insurance until I get into an accident and then Ill be paying lots and lots of money that I dont already have. And my student loan...well, I didnt pay them for a LONG time and Ive just recently started paying them so they could get off my back. So Ill keep paying them.
I do have a plan tho. When I get that tax break return shiznit that everyone is getting this summer I plan on paying some things off that I owe.
1. M&T Bank. Yes, I over drew on my account, and well...never paid them back. Stupid, young and did I mention stupid? Yeah. I dont owe much...hopefully they didnt tack on fees and fees and more fees. I owed them about $75 the last time I checked. Ill have to do some research on how much I actually owe.
2. Provident Bank. I know what your thinking...TWO banks? Yes. I overdrew at two banks. I BELIEVE I owe about $60 on this account. Again, if there are no fees attached to the account now. And if there are, I will have to see if I cant make some sort of deal with them OR payment plan.
3. No idea who its thru CREDIT CARD. All I ever had was ONE credit card and I totally fucked it up. haha. It was a very small amount credit card, I think like $150 and by the time I actually got the card there was $75 of fees for getting it. haha. And of course, I spent the rest of it and then never paid them. I think I made a couple payments but nothing too much. So out of a $150 credit card limit, I believe I now owe something along the lines of $500. Damn credit card people. They will jack your shit up if you dont pay them and they know they will get you some way or another. You dont pay - you have a bad mark on your credit report. So, Ill have to call them and negociate some sort of deal to pay them too. Even if its in payments. $20 a month is better than nothing at all. This one I dont so much as expect to pay it off but I would like to get started on paying it back.
So thats my plan. My New Year Resolution was to get myself back on track financially and im determined to do that. I keep hoping someone will give me and chance but Ive finally realized that no one will if I dont pay this shit off. And I know it will take a long time for it to come off my credit report and give me back some credit BUT its the first step in the right direction. NOW I just need to find a job closer to home so I dont spend so much money in gas and Ill be good to go! YAY!
I am so happy with my life right now. There are some things in it that of course need working on but im really happy. Ive got a great girlfriend who loves me and cares for me. Ive finally been able to get along with my brothers for once. Since I dont see them every day, we have all realized that we most def lean on each other for support and how much we love each other. My mom has some sort of idea that im not coming back! Shes getting it. Shes not quite used to the idea, but its growing on her. Ive got a good job - minus the pay issue. Ive got great friends and a wonderful new family. What more could I ask for?! Well, other than more money and a new car...what MORE could I ask for? haha. Im the happiest ive been in a really long time and it feels great. I know that I totally deserve all the happiness I can get. Ive earned it.
LOOK OUT 2009! Im going to be on top!!! I can see it now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment