Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

Well, yesterday was Easter Sunday and my mom and brother came by and met my girlfriends mom and uncle and cousin. And it was...interesting. haha. First of all, me and my girlfriend were excited that the family was going to meet each other. And as soon as the moms met and we talked and mingled...we were so over it. haha. We just wanted to get plates of food and head upstairs to get into pjs and watch tv. haha. And my mom was trying her best to hold a conversation with everyone. But, she has a way of pulling herself back from the group and thats what she did. But, I do want to say that my mom looked really really good. She had this great jacket on and she just looked really good. :) And then hanging out with my brother Shaun was awesome. I didnt realize how much I really missed him. *I have tears in my eyes just thinking about it* I love both of my brothers. And since ive moved away I think that my mom realizes how much she actually leaned on me, and both my brothers I think have realized how much they miss me too. Me and Shaun were goofing around the whole time and Will called me in the evening to see how I was and to wish me a Happy Easter. I wish he had called me like an hour bebfore because I would have had him come over. Although, he probably would have got lost and then freaked out when he saw where he was at. haha. He will have to follow me some time and then he will know how to get there. ANYHOW! Easter...it went good. And I couldnt have been happier when everyone left and the house fell quiet. Me and my love went upstairs and just cuddled on the couch for a little bit and then went to bed. It was a LONG day but a good day. Lots of good food and good conversation.

:)

No comments: