Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Oh no. Not another person...

Well, our CFO (chief financial officer) left today. He has been with the company for a long time and I guess since our company is going down and faster each day, he decided to leave. Ive been looking for a job, one that is closer to home but I havent been able to find anything. I posted my resume on monster and only have been getting calls from staffing agencies. I wouldnt mind going with them, but you have to meet with them first and they are always so far away. And I dont really have any money in my budget for extra gas. If anything, Ill call Nancy Adams who always seems to be able to find me a job. I should do that soon. I just hate that initial interview and then the meet and greet before you get settled in. It sucks. But, whatever. I have to do what I got to do. BUT now since the CFO is gone, they should give me a raise! Ill never see it. Ugh. I hate not having a secure job. I guess no job is secure. But, I dont really have a CAREER. Im always looking for a JOB. Something to pay the bills. Im just stressed out now that our CFO left.

Hopefully something will come up soon for me. :\ I sure hope so.

No comments: