Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I dare ya...double dare ya!

Since all the numbers are now changed, asshole psycho ex cant get ahold of any of us...she decided to email.

The email included a picture of someone I dated (J-o...you all get it) and says EW. *grow up* And she says that my girlfriend "raped" her of her youth. Hm. If thats soooo....why did she stay so long in the relationship. If thats true, why is she so crazy that she feels the need to let me know how much of a back stabbing bitch I am? If thats true, why did any of this start? Im just wondering. Also, she went on to explain to my girlfriend who she fucked while they were dating. Wait a second, Im the whore? LUCY, YOU HAVE S'ME ESPLAINING TO DO! Im just confused is all.

What constitutes a whore or whor-ish behavior? Lets take a look at this.

Websters dictionary says:
Noun -
1. a woman who engages in sexual acts for money; see PROSTITUTE.
2. a venal or unscrupulous person

Verb -
1. to have unlawful sexual intercourse as or with a whore

Hm. Now, I dont THINK im a whore from these definitions and again, if anyone would like to set the record straight, please go ahead. I do not go around telling my ex, or anyone for that matter, who ive slept with while I was in a relationship. To me that sounds a bit like a whore.

If you have noticed, I HATE being called a whore. I think that if someone really wants to get under someones skin, get to the truth. Hit someone with something hard. Calling someone a whore is just stupid. And calling people fat to people who are well fat - well, thats just being observant isnt it? Way to go kid. You are destined for greatness.

Its amazing who quickly she was ready to point out that she is 21 as of December. Congrats! Im 22! LETS HAVE A PARTY! Why? Why is that signifigant to anything you are saying? Im still working on processing that one.

I am trying my best to not let this girl get to me. I just cant help but want to tear her hair out and punch her several times in her head. Im not a violent person, Im really not. Just dont come at me with the idea of "if I see you, ill kick your ass." That just sounds like a dare to me, and I never back down from a dare.

No comments: