...why is it that as soon as you pop a pimple on your forehead or just some place SUPER obvious that someone comes by just as soon as you get done. You know your face is all red in one spot and they know you were picking at a pimple because they do the same thing. Except this time, it was your turn to look blotchy. Ugh. I just cant win for losing.
And another thing...just because you have the money, do you really have to buy 4 and 5 cars? I saw my boss with a brand spankin new Porshe this morning. He is also having a HUGE house built right now. Its amazing how he is doing all this when his business is not doing so hot with the market the way it is. But he can still spend like no other. I have to watch what im spending when I do my Sam's club and Staples orders...makes sense of course. I think that even if I had money or somehow came into money or whatever...that I really wouldnt go over board. I would travel. I would buy a nice house, but I wouldnt go nuts. Eh, I dont know. Maybe those people who come from money think that money will always be around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment