Monday, March 31, 2008

Bad dream

I had a really bad dream this morning. It stressed my out and everything.

Here is what happened...

It started out with me, my mom, my brothers and my brothers girlfriend Aslynn in my moms car. We were driving somewhere at night and we see Dane Cook on the side of the road with his posse of people. It was like on some random street and the street was kinda dark so I couldnt tell if it was him or not but my mom kept telling me that it was. So she pulls over to talk to him because in my dream she really really liked him. (Weird.) Anyhow. So me and my bros are in the car waiting for her I guess. She gets back in the car and says we are going to follow them. They want to hang out. Im like um, ok mom. Im not sure how we get to his house or whatever it was but we get there. And we get out of the car and I guess are waiting to get in his house or something. I wasnt really thrilled at this idea for some reason. Anyhow. So we are all standing outside the car and Dane sees my mom and he says, "Hey Julie, you coming?" And she is like well, I have some people with me and he like looks at her and mumbles something like he is pissed and Im like, "Mom, just go. We will wait here." Well, she goes running off after Dane. And there are like thousands of people around us. And I think I see Demi Moore so I like do a double take and then I walk over and Im like, "Crazy how many people are here." She doesnt even look at me. She just walks away and then I realize that its not here. Its like an impersonator. So, Im just chilling smoking a cigarette and my brothers go off some where, but im not really worried about it. Some how I made my way over to this like Dane Cook store. It has all this stuck with Dane's face or name on it. And im looking around thinking what the hell is this shit. haha. So then I start looking for my brothers. And somehow everyone that was there before is gone. There are a couple people here and there but all those thousands of people have disappeared. And I start freaking out wondering where my brothers are. Im looking in bathrooms and these rooms. It was like I was at a mall or stadium the way it was laid out. And im searching high and low for my brothers. Im getting really anxious in my dream because they arent anywhere. I start crying thinking that they are missing. Maybe someone took them, or they got lost or whatever. And im standing in the middle of this hallway/walkway and Im bawling my eyes out. I look up and I see my brothers crying and then we see each other and we run to each other and give these really big hugs and kisses like we havent seen each other in years or like we were all really scared that we lost each other.

All I know is that I had to wake myself up because I was so upset in my dream. When I woke up I had tears in my eyes. Totally weird and scary and stressful dream.

My only question, why Dane Cook and why my mom? hahah. I mean, my mom likes Dane Cook from what she has seen him do but shes not like this avid fan or anything.

I have no idea what this dream means. I know that I miss my brothers and after having lunch with Will yesterday and then doing my first "let-Shaun-drive-for-the-first-time-with-you-in-the-car" yesterday, maybe I was thinking about them before I went to bed. I really have no idea. haha.

Just strange.

No comments: