Oh my goodness!!! Today and yesterday were crazy days!!! Ive still got so much to do but I cant seem to get it all done on time. Utility bills have been staring me in the face since Monday and Ive finally got a majority of them done. ALTHOUGH! I got a lot of them done yesterday early afternoon BEFORE I opened the mail for that day and got a shit load of bills that came in. And again the same thing happened today. I didnt get a chance to open mail until about 3pm today and ive got another stack of bills to go thru. Ugh. I cant seem to get on top of them. But, im super proud that I stuck it out and knocked about 150 plus bills out of the way. Yeah, thats right people. I had that many. And it was just from this weeks mailings. I almost wanted to cry yesterday when I was just doing the NC bills. But, like I said I totally got most of them knocked out. Just have a handful to FINISH tomorrow morning. It wont be too bad. Lots of phone calls still have to be made tomorrow tho. This one HOA company wants their money but dont seem to be able to get back to people. Hm, imagine that. PAIN IN THE ASSSSS!!!
Anyhow. Work was just crazy. Everyone and their moms were coming into the office today for meetings or just to talk to them or someone needed something to be signed. AH! And of course...no one was at their desk when I needed to get to them. I mean, come on...why not?!
I did think it was funny tho when the Sheriff's dept pulled up today. I was in the middle of doing some bills and noticed him pull up. I immediatly turned my phone on silent and was like oh shit. Like I did something wrong. haha. It was my first reaction. I giggled...yes, I giggled to myself when I noticed what I said. Ah. Good times.
Well, I am having Easter dinner at "my house" (its nice to call it that) and we are having my family (mom and brothers) and some of her family come over. It will give my mom the satisfaction of being "invited" over. Shes been on this kick of "when am I coming over?" And Im like...uh, whenever? haha. She knows she can come by whenever she wants, she just wants the invitation she says. Well, heres your invitation! :) Although, Im going to have to buy a couple bottles of wine to get me thru the day. My mom can be a bit nerve racking sometimes. I share lots of things in common with my mother, like not knowing when to stop...talking. So, I will drink my bottles of wine, laugh, have a flushed face, share some glances with my love, and when everyones gone, im getting into my pjs and im passing out! We have to make sure we have dinner early just because its on a Sunday and people have to work the next day....ME!
Which brings me to my next thought...IVE GOT TO FIND A JOB CLOSER TO HOME!! From my moms house to work is 20 mins. From my house to work is now roughly 45 mins. Which gives SOME time for traffic backups...but not always. Ugh. Some mornings, I coast to work. No stopping and going. Stopping and going. Oh my god. Its so annoying!!! And maybe its because I have a stick shift. Im not even sure. I just hate being in fourth gear and then all the sudden everyones brake lights go on and its stopped and I have to shift back to second or I come to a complete stop and have to start all over again. AND THEN! If you are completely out of it...you miss your exit, like I did this morning. haha. I literally just passed it and I was like SHIT!! But, it was too late to stop. But, LUCKILY there was an exit not to far that didnt take me WAY out of my way.
And I know this is going to sound horrible but last night im laying in bed after a quicky. And when I mean quicky...I mean, real quick. It was going on a week and a half since anything and I was starting to get worried and then things start to progress and then as quickly as things got started, things ended. I was a bit upset. I didnt really give her my best...haha. I wasnt too happy. BUT anyhow...im laying in bed and im thinking. Wow. The week before I moved in (2 weeks ago), we had it going on at least 3 times a week. I move in...now its every 10 days. I cant deal with this. But, I dont know how to go about saying..."Look. I have needs. And those needs need to be met by you. And that needs to happen, ah, about 3-4 times a week. More if you have time." Yeah, im not really sure how I can say that without being mean, or blunt, or whatever. Eh, Ill work it out. We all have things in life that we like, and well...she is one of them. :) I just cant go another week and a half is all. haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment