I just cant wait to be a mother and have cute little babies with their cute smelling selves and their cute little clothes I get to put them in all the while me just loving every little thing about them.
So, I had another baby dream. This time I actually had the baby. Like the whole pushing and all that jazz. I didnt feel any pain in my dream...other wise I would just think that I was having some gas cramps and they made me have a dream like this. haha. But, I was big and prego and on the bed pushing and sweating and grunting trying to get this baby out. And I finally pushed the baby out and they handed the baby to me. I think I had a little girl. And as soon as I saw her, I started crying and my mom was with me and I just looked at my mom and was ballin saying, "MOM! I have a baby. Oh my God, I have a baby!" And she was crying and I was crying and the baby was crying. It was a very emotional dream. I think that I would cry anyhow if I was to have a baby since its what Ive wanted for so long. And I would want my mom to be right there with me along with my girlfriend-wife whatever she happens to be when this time comes.
Too bad there is someone out there that I can find...I mean if I looked hard enough, im sure I could...I need a man, with specific things Im looking for, to just get my prego - Yes, the natural way - BUT they couldnt have anything to do with the child. I mean that in the best way. But, really. I would want me and my partner to raise the child ourselves without having this man in the babies life as the "father." Now, I would ask if I could info to be able to find him in case of any emergencies...like if the baby has something wrong with it and it needs a blood donor. But, see I dont think I can find a man like this. And plus I would want to have info on him just so that in case the child wants to know who he is later in life.
...now where can I find a man like this? OH and he has to sign over all paternal rights so that me and my partner can adopt the baby ourselves. Ugh. Envitro is soooo expensive! And its not a 100% chance its going to work.
Im going to have to do some reseach on this topic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment