Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Maybe...Maybe not...

Well, my friend Jaime asked me to go to a bar with her and some friends. Im assuming one of them is Jamie. And then who ever else ends up coming...

....soooo, I asked my lady if she would be interested in coming out with me. And she asked who are my friends...and if they know we are seeing each other...and I think she is thinking about it right now. I hope she says yes. Well, really I hope that Jamie really does end up going out to DC. Then a couple people would get to meet me lady!!!! YAY!

See how happy this makes me. Even just the idea of someone meeting her...other than my mother, which I hated the idea of and then the actual thought now of seeing my mother face after she first saw her. It just gives me chills. ANYHOW! It just makes me happy. :) I like being happy. I like everyone else to know that Im happy. Im just happy!!! Finally in my life im happy! Not everything is perfect or the way I want it to be, but damnit! Something right now is going my way.

...well, I just got her text...and she is going to think about it. I told her thats fine. No pressure. Its going to be a long day for her anyhow since she has to work all day. But, I told her that the offer still stands. :) Hopefully she will say yes still. But, it will probably be a "its been a long day, I just want to chill out at home. You go. Have fun! Really." It will go something like that, almost to each word. haha.

UGH! God, I love her.

Thats all from me.

No comments: