Friday, January 18, 2008

Health Insurance

...is a crock of shit.

They take so much money out of each paycheck but still expect you to make your bills. OH and pay an outrageous co-pay. And seeing a specialist? hahah. That takes saving up money just to see the doctor. Thats not including follow up visits, medication, and possibly surgery. Ugh.

No wonder most Americans cant afford health insurance. They are making so much money and dont know what to do with it. Because they obviously aren't lowering my premium, or lowering the prescription tier plan BS.

Stupid Health Insurance! Who needs you anyhow....?

...OK I totally take that back, I need you. My foot needs you.

And that brings me to my next thought. My foot. I went to the doctor early 2007 and my general physician told me that I have some kind of fluid around my nerve in my toe which is why its causing me pain. He gave me a name but I couldnt tell you what it was. Its been about a year now since Ive seen any doctor and im getting nervous about what might be wrong with my toe. Its been KILLING ME over the past year. Somedays I dont ever notice it. Other days it aches just having it sit on the ground or just have it sitting up on the recliner. I stub my toe...oh goodness...im hurting for days. I rub it when I put lotion on my feet...it aches for days. I havent been able to wear high heel shoes pretty much this whole year due to this thing. AND I WANT MY HIGH HEELS BACK!!! Sooo...moral of my story. Ive got to set up an appt to see a podiatrist soon but im super scared about what they are going to say to me. Will I have to have surgery on my foot...maybe. I hope not. Its your foot, ya know? Walking is just something everyone has to do and would like to do without having it hurt when you walk.

Blah....!

Just thinking about having surgery on my foot makes me almost want to cry. I would hope that IFFFF I did that I would be relieved of pain and discomfort all together. But, the healing process would be a bitch.

Anyhow. Thats my story...and im sticking to it.

1 comment:

Arp said...

Yeah these bodies are so fragile, and it costs a lot of time and money to maintain it.

A suggestion though is to try icing your toe everyday. It may help in the long run by taking the pressure off of your nerve. And at the least it will numb the pain for a period of time.