Friday, January 18, 2008

How do people find those jobs...

...where you dont have to do a thing but get paid for it?

Ive always hated being a receptionist. Its just a bad job. I hate being a gopher. I hate being the one who does ALL the filing in the office. I hate ARCHIVING!! (And for some odd reason EVERY receptionist job Ive EVER had, the first thing that they want me to do it ARCHIVE. Um, how come the receptionist before me didnt do it?) I hate answering the phones. I hate being all nice to everyone. I want to be able to have a bad day where I get to take it out on someone like the people that I talk to all day.

Anyone feel my struggle?

I just want a job that has its busy busy busy times and then its slower more relaxed times.

You know what I want to be when I grow up? I want to be one of those advertising truck drivers. That have the billboard type thing on the back of the truck. And all you do is drive around, listen to music, and smoke cigarettes. I cant see how someone who did this job couldnt be a fatty because im sure you get hungry. And well, your can just drive thru the drive thru and still doing your job. Ugh. OK. Maybe that isnt the job for me.

I need some ideas that are practical, still make a decent dollar, doesnt require too much sitting down, driving, typing, looking at a computer, answering phones or too much interaction with the public.

Yeah, that seems like the perfect job. Hm, does that sound like a mortician? Thats an interesting job...I should look into that.

...Do you have to go to school?

No comments: