YAY for me! I finally took the bull by the horns and called the collection agency that is taking over my student loan. They sent me some paper work the other day saying that if I dont call them within 30 days then I could be sued, have my wages garnished, OR they could take my tax returns.
Sooooo...after hearing about my tax return, and thinking that I could really use my tax return this year, I decided to call them. Ugh. But, I called and they transferred me to the best woman from any collection agency. Oh my. I called just at the right time. :) She had this southern accent, which totally helps, and she was really calm and not talking down to me. I told her what she asked and of course I BSed my income so that they wouldnt ask for more money from me. She told me that if I make 9-12 consecutive payments, I could essentially go back to school in July. Um, really? Haha. I asked her twice just to make sure. So thats exciting even tho I am NOT going back to school right now. Maybe in a couple years, maybe not. Just not right now. ANYHOW. Ive got to make a payment this weekend for it to get in for the month and I will be on my way to getting this paid off. YAY! Its exciting!
On a more sour note, the FEDEX guy totally hits on my every time he comes into my office. I saw him ONCE when I was out at a bar and ever since then he thinks that I get drunk and wear low cut shirts all the time. EW. And even if I do...its not for you buddy. He is like 55 and well, he is a man. Hm, nooo. He comes in today and waited until I got off the phone just to ask me if I was going to the bar tonight to see the show. And if I was going tomorrow to the other show. And I told him no, Im not. And he was like oh thats too bad. Im like uh huh. He was like YOU NEED TO GET OUT! Hahaha. This is exactly what I said to him. “I am out.” Haha. And then he went on about how he took one of his co workers/drivers to this concert this past summer and she got wasted and was flashing people and throwing up every where. Um, did I need that visual? Again, no.
Ahhahaha. I was just re-reading what I wrote in the paragraph above and when im talking about what everyone said, I say...and he was like...she was like. Its funny. To me, I guess.
Anyhow. Its 11.45am right now and I want to scream. I hate working. I hate being so damn cold. I hate answering the phones. I hate people asking me questions. I hate work.
WHERE THE HELL IS MY LOTTERY WINNINGS PEOPLE! They know I won, they just dont want me to have the money. Fuckers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment