Well, add yet another title to my already growing one...Im also going to be taking over the admin assistant job in two weeks. YAY! Not really.
So, lets see what my title looks like already....
-Receptionist
-Office Manager
-Warranty Assistant
-and now Admin Assistant to the President of the company
Wow. All this withOUT a pay increase. Fun times over here. Im just thrilled that I will have to do all this, but with no compensation. They are NOT looking to replace her, they are just going to divide up the work and hope everyone can get it done. Yeah.
On the plus side...I never really did like this woman so ive got one possitive out of it.
Its still not enough tho. Oh well.
ANDDDD on top of all that. I was TOTALLY planning on "calling out sick" tomorrow just because I wanted to. haha. I cant now cuz I have to train on how to do this new job that Im taking over. Ugh.
OK...another positive. I will HOPEFULLY be OFF myspace more often instead of being on it. Im always on that damn site...but thats another blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment