Monday, January 21, 2008

Ive got too much time on my hands

Soooo today I was thinking about baby names. haha. Not surprising.

Well, me and my woman have two names that we like.

Girl - Lola Beth (im determined that my first born is going to have my middle name. Shes still not up to it.)
Boy - Gabriel Cash (I love it.)

But, ive come up with some other names to think about...

Boys...

-Keagan -Liam -Tyler -Chase -Kai -Rylan -Quinn -Carson -Julian -Bryce -Rowan -Adrian
-Giovanni -Ricco -Rocco -Oliver -Conner -Devin -Landon -Caleb -Samuel -Harley -Trace -Wendell -Cruz -Harrison -Ramsey -Gene -Kendall

Girls...

-Lydia -Ariana -Audrey -Adel -Annette -Lotti -Addison -Mina -Kit -Veda -Olive -Avery -Shayla

As you can tell...I would love to have a little boy first. Haha. But, I found out just by making this list, that I like A names for girls.

Well, this is my short list of names. haha. Just getting a feel for whats out there. Im not trying to go too crazy with the names, but I def want something unique. :)

No comments: