skip to main | skip to sidebar

Just putting some ideas out there...

My everyday life written down.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tonight...

I think my baby is feeling better today so I might be getting lucky tonight. OH YEAH! Its been long enough!

BRING IT ON BABE!
Posted by Jenn at 1:39 PM
Labels: getting lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (72)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ▼  January (24)
      • Tonight...
      • My best friend
      • Silverchair
      • New job duties...
      • In love
      • TV last night
      • Finally doing it...
      • Shampoo
      • Collection agencies...
      • The joys of being a receptionist...
      • I officially HATE chicken wings!!
      • This is just sad...
      • I love this song...
      • Ive got too much time on my hands
      • Every day
      • How do people find those jobs...
      • Health Insurance
      • Babies
      • Wedding Bells...
      • Maybe...Maybe not...
      • Well, I did it...
      • The funniest old woman...
      • Its a little scary...
      • Going back to last night...

About Me

My photo
Jenn
Im young, crazy and energetic, likes to have a good time and knows how to party.
View my complete profile