Im helping a friend of mine find a place to have her reception at for a certain price and all the details that go along with it. :) And I cant help but think about my own wedding. haha. I know...so girly of me.
Ive always had two weddings in my head.
One...is if I get married when its warm outside. I couldnt get married in the summer time because I would die on my wedding day. haha. Heat stroke...wedding day...eh, doesnt really go together. Anyhow. So if its warm, Ive envisioned myself getting married on a beach. Ill get this really cute dress...of course I also envision myself skinny...or thiner than I am now. Im working on my dreams. haha. Anyhow. I am not wearing shoes and im walking down a white aisle thats on the beach and my lady is waiting for me up front...hopefully she doesnt want to walk down the aisle too. Hm. So my ideas have some kinks in them. Moving on. Everyone in my beach dream wedding is wearing khakis and a white shirt. Or a light colored dress. Everyone is either wearing sandles or no shoes and just enjoying the weather and the water. I have this cute little boy as my ring bearer who is wearing khaki shorts and a white polo. And then as I finally desend down the aisle I get to the pastor...or rabbi...or who ever ends up doing the wedding and we end under this white wooden trellis with orchids on it. Yeah, I spared no expense at this wedding. haha. And after we get married there are tents set up for food drinks and dancing. :)
So, yeah...I really like this idea. And this could totally be done.
Dream number two.
A really big church wedding. Yeah, yeah, yeah. But, big church weddings are awesome! And of course in my dreams...I again, spare no expense. Its a big old church and everyone from my family to friends to just everyone I know is there. And her family of course too. :) My brides maids dress color would be red. I very rich red color in all different style dresses. Something for each girls taste. The church would be decorated with white tulle and red roses everywhere. I would have a red rose bouquet and the perfect dress. Ive always had an idea of what I wanted and a couple years back I went online just to see if I could find this dream dress...and I did. Yup. Its got a little train...nothing much. Its strapless. BUT as arm conscience I am...there is this lace jacket thing. Its like one that just covers the upper back and the arms. And its three quarter sleeve length, and its just BEAUTIFUL! Anyhow...im wearing my dream dress. And I have the most perfect wedding. :)
And in each dream I always have a great reception. I think that with my family just being at the wedding...yeah, it would be a great time. :) haha. Open bar of course. I cant leave my homies hanging.
And of course you think about who you want to be IN your wedding.
Tara would of course be my Maid of Honor if she would wear a dress. I have a feeling that she wouldnt. BUT she should just do it for me. One time. Thats all im asking for. And then at the reception she could change into her other clothes. :) Erin would of course be in my wedding. She would be right next to Tara. I would ask Manna to be in my wedding. And not because she asked me to be in hers or anything, but because I truly do love Manna. She is a good person with a great soul. Im sure that in my dream wedding I have like 6 or 7 people in my bridal party...but ill just leave it at that for now. :)
Ah, to get married. Too bad homo's cant actually GET married. Although, if you really think about...how many lesbian relationships actually last? haha. Sorry to say that. But really. I know a few people that are still together after years of being together and I think that its great. But, there are some out there who if they could get married at the time they would have and then they would be SOL now. :)
Oh well. I guess its there right to anyhow. Straight people have that right.
Im not even going to get on that subject right now. haha.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment