Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I officially HATE chicken wings!!

I was just trying to eat my chicken wings and read the paper. Really thats all. But, for some reason they all kept trying to get on my shirt. Now, before I EVEN started to eat, I took my sweater off because I knew I was going to get something on my sweater and well, I didnt want to look like a dirt ball. Well, one goes flying in the air, only to land right on my shirt. Yeah, so I run to the bathroom holding my shirt hoping no one comes around the corner and looks at me weird. And its all over my shirt. I look like a little kid that cant quite eat yet. Ugh. So then I wipe myself down, run back to the kitchen to put my sweater back on and im thinking ok...im just going to eat this nice and easy, no more spills. Two bites later, it falls on my sweater*.

I cant win today.

So, needless to say im not a happy person right now. After 7 wings, I said fuck it and threw the rest of them away. Normally, I would have just kept the rest of them and ate them tomorrow, but I couldnt stand to even look at them.

Dramatic, you say? OH WELL! This is my blog and I can do what I want!

There, im done. Over. Finished.

Oh and by the way...im eating pineapples (in 100% pineapple juice - none of that syrup shit. It makes me gag when I taste it.) straight from the can right now.

They are making me feel better. :) YAY!



*chicken wings are the devil.

No comments: