Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Going back to last night...

...last night it was brought to my attention that I might be obsessive compulsive. I never really thought about it before. But, as soon as this person said it, I really started thinking about it.

I dont think its anything big...I just know that sometimes when im in a room, most of the time its a square room, I draw straight lines from corner to corner and see how many I can put in one room. Even if Im watching tv or talking to someone I will sometimes do this. I mainly do it when my mind has time to think or I start looking at the room. And then I cant stop. Even when I want to, I cant. So finally I give in and count the number or ways, and sometimes on my journey of counting I get distracted and stop thinking about it. Its kinda scary to think that I might be obsessive compulsive. Too bad its not for like working hard, or getting up on time. YAY...haha. Its sometimes lame. But, at least its not really bad and its the only thing I count.

No comments: