Wednesday, January 30, 2008

In love

I am totally in love with her. She just makes me so happy! Last night it was so nice to sit around on the couch and cuddle. I feel like I havent seen her in forever. I feel like she hasnt touched me in forever...Its been about week now. I love having her inside me. Touching me from the inside out. I love how she kisses me. I love how she hugs me. How she can look into my eyes and make me melt. I love how she grabs onto me and makes me never want to leave. I love how in the middle of the night, she will roll over and wrap her arms around me and pull me closer to her. There are times where I feel like I cant be close enough to her even when we are face to face. I tell her I love her all day, every day but I wish there was some other word or phase that would tell her how I feel. I cant live without her. She is the best thing to ever have happened to me. Im so blessed on so many levels. She makes me feel like I have the power to do anything I want to do in my life. I have only been seeing her for a couple months now, but she has changed my life a 100 times over...for the better of course.

I am just so completely head over heels in love with a woman who loves and cares for me back...what more can I ask for?

No comments: