Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Well, I did it...

...I talked to my lady last night only to have her laugh in my ear.

I dont know what im doing. Today I feel like shit for bringing it up. I feel like shit because I dont think I was completely taken seriously. She said that she understood what I was telling her, but I dont know if she really did or not.

And now I had all good intentions of seeing her tonight after work and not even going over there to talk about this...just to see her and be with her and I got a text a little while ago telling me that I dont have to come over tonight. Stay home and get some rest. WTF?! Im sick. I dont have the flu. Im feeling better than I did yesterday or even the past couple of days. AND I TOLD HER THAT!! But, instead I get the cold shoulder.

Have I jumped head over heads for someone who doesnt really take into consideration that this is a relationship that has two people in it. OR even that Im nothing like her ex. She doesnt have to be an asshole to me.

I just wonder how she would feel about everything if the shoe was on the other foot. Would she really care anymore about an ex that has NOTHING to do with anything? I doubt she would stand for such shit.

I love her. I love her. I lover her. I keep telling myself this thru all my thoughts. If I can make it past this small issue then its all US. Me and her. There should not be any more outside influences to affect the relationship.

...lets just hope I can make it thru.

No comments: