skip to main | skip to sidebar

Just putting some ideas out there...

My everyday life written down.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This is just sad...

heath ledger
Yesterday, Heath Ledger was found dead in his apartment. I feel so bad for his wife and child. He was a great actor who happened to leave too early to reach his full potential.
Posted by Jenn at 4:35 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (72)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ▼  January (24)
      • Tonight...
      • My best friend
      • Silverchair
      • New job duties...
      • In love
      • TV last night
      • Finally doing it...
      • Shampoo
      • Collection agencies...
      • The joys of being a receptionist...
      • I officially HATE chicken wings!!
      • This is just sad...
      • I love this song...
      • Ive got too much time on my hands
      • Every day
      • How do people find those jobs...
      • Health Insurance
      • Babies
      • Wedding Bells...
      • Maybe...Maybe not...
      • Well, I did it...
      • The funniest old woman...
      • Its a little scary...
      • Going back to last night...

About Me

My photo
Jenn
Im young, crazy and energetic, likes to have a good time and knows how to party.
View my complete profile