Have you ever had a friend that you feel so close to that it pulls on your heart strings when they arent around?
I have a best friend who knows EVERYTHING about me. You name it, she knows. We became VERY close about 1 ½ - 2 years ago. We did crazy shit together, always had a good time. We did it all together. I miss her so much. She not gone from this world, but shes gone from my world. Shes miles away from me and sometimes I just need a hug from her and a good laugh with her. For some reason ive been thinking about her lately.
I think ive been thinking about her lately because Ive realized that me and her have come soooo far in the past year. Its crazy. She moved away to go to school and to be closer to her mother. I stayed here and just worked. She found herself a great girl. I found myself a great woman. We still party, and im sure we always will, but we have both put other things ahead of looking for the next big party. She is someone I can see myself being friends with forever. Life long friends. Not everyone can say that. We do and we always will have our separate lives, but I know we will always be able to come back to each other and have long talks and laugh until we cry and share our crazy stories with the people we are with.
I wish that everyone could have a friend like what I have in mine. And im sure that there are some people that do. I just dont think that everyone in life has that opportunity.
I just love this girl so much. She is my best friend forever, in every sense of the word.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment