Did anyone ever like this band? I LOVEDDDD THEM!! Oh my goodness. I am listening to their old songs on youtube right now and Im just like rocking out *quietly* at work thinking about the days I would just be sitting at home, put on my rock music and just zone. As much as I thought I hated life...man, those were the days. Listen to good music and chill out.
I just checked out if they were touring but they are in Australia right now. They were at the 930 club a while back but I found out they were going to be in town the DAY before the show. AND no one wanted to go with me. :( I so wish I had gone now. Im sure they put on a GREAT show.
I only owed one CD of theirs...Neon Ballroom. Everyone has this album or at least knows Ana's Song. I wore that CD out. It came out in 1999. I was in 8th grade...one of the worst years of my life. I only had two...haha. Anyhow. I was a "banger" kid back in those days. Yes, thats right folks. haha. I wonder what changed me. It was 9th grade...I remember now. haha. ANYHOW! This CD was just like all I listen to that year.
Google Daniel Johns and take a look at his picture. He has COMPLETELY!!!! changed his image. He looks great! Like a true rocker.
...I tip my hat Daniel. Way to go.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment